Friday, April 8, 2011

#4 DAMN!! IT WAS SO HARD!!!!!!!!

I cry like a river tonite. Dammit!!! i was thinking about that jerk/liar/cheater/asshole as you name it a whole day! im dying to text or call him, and shout " are you not missing me???!! at all ???? are you insane???? what are you doin to forgetting me??!! you on the phone a whole day with that bitch?!!!!!! "   
I never thought before that it was so hard. really really really damn fucking hard. im too habitual with him. Before this, we'd ever not in touch for a few days, but usually there's a thing make us back together. And most of them, he call me first. Thats why, i think he really complacented with that slut
How poor i am.
i cry out loud for someone not remember me at all. AT ALL.
i hate me!
          But, at least. i feel like human, an ordinary woman should be. :))





Ps : after write this down and seeing a photo of model-beras-yang- lebih-menyedihkan-daripada-ondelondel i felt so much better !! Really :D

No comments:

Post a Comment