Friday, August 12, 2011

sinner prayer.

Dear God.
for this time, please hold me. Please.
you know how im feelin' this time. you the only one who know me for sure. you know how broken i am now, really do till' i wrote down like this on my page.  you know that for a long time i doubt even give up to asking you something. because so many from my wishing didnt came true. although i try, i really try to be good person for everyone. although theres no one care bout me. although no one want to know what im feeling although no one asking me about what i want although i have no one to wipe my tears although i have no anyone shoulder to laying down my head. no one. not my fam too.
Why i have to know him?! Why i had to know a person who hurted me so deep so bad so.... rgh.
God, this is a prayer from a sinner. For this time,  i really give up. please let this feelin go.
God, im begging you. its really really hurted. Please release me from this feelin.
Dear God, please hold me now. i really need your arms your shoulder. Please hold this sinner. Please read this sinner prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment