Thursday, August 11, 2011

unmood.

hail blog.
you are the only one i'v got now. yep, pathetic.
i'v so many list to do today. i should go to campus and try ( because im not sure that i could fix my scores problems ) to fixed my scores by meet some lecturer, but im to scary to meet them.
i should printed my cv and sending it to 2 radio stations, wheres i try to apply to get in there as announcer. i had to busying my day.
i should go to my friend's to printed out my rest of "laporan individu".
i should go to another friend's to borrowed her tugas praktek peradilan perdata.
i should get my ass off from y bed. 
all i have to do, i should moving on.
in fact, i still in my bed. and just saying PATHETIC to my self.
i should refresh my life.
but hows?
im all alone.


-M-


No comments:

Post a Comment